- 1 Overview
- 2 On Board I/O
- 3 Debian on SD
- 4 Linux
- 5 Real-Time
- CPU: 1 GHz Samsung S5PV210 with PowerVR SGX540 graphics engine (smooth 2D/3D, up to 1080p @ 30 fps decoding and encoding)
- RAM: 512 MB DDR2 RAM, 32-bit bus
- Flash: 1GB SLC NAND Flash
- EEPROM: 256 Byte (I2C)
- Ext. Memory: MicroSD card slot, Custom SDIO adapters.
- RTC: Real-Time Clock with battery
Video & Audio
- LCD Interface: 41-pin (1.0 mm) connector for FriendlyARM Displays, resistive and capacitive.
- Monitor: Mini-HDMI (type C)
- Camera: 20-pin (2.0 mm) CMOS Camera interface
- Audio Output: 3.5 mm stereo jack, connector for a speaker (Class D Amp)
- Audio Input: Condenser microphone on board
- Ethernet: RJ45 10/100M (DM9000)
- Serial Ports: 1x DB9 connector (RS232), total: 4x serial port connectors
- USB: 1x USB-A Host 2.0, 1x Mini-USB Slave/OTG 2.0
- Beeper: PWM buzzer
- User Inputs: 4x push buttons and 1x ADC pot
- User Output LEDs: 4x
- Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI): 24-pin (2.0 mm) header
- SDIO Interface: 20-pin (2.0 mm) header, supports SD WiFi module, contains 1x SPI and 2x I2C
- 8×8 Keypad Interface: 20-pin (2.0 mm) header
- GPIO Interface: 10-pin (2.0 mm) header, contains ADC, I2C, I2C, SPI, PWM, IO...
- Debug: 10-pin JTAG (2.0 mm)
- Dimensions: 110 × 110 mm
- Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Power: Regulated 5V (DC-Plug)
- Weight: 98g
- CPU processor - SOC (System On Chip)
- Samsung S5PV210, based on the ARM Cortex ™-A8, running at 1GHz
- High-performance graphics engine built-in. PowerVR SGX540
- 2D/3D graphics acceleration for supper smooth real-time graphics.
- Supports up to 1080p @ 30fps hardware decoding and smooth video playback, using MPEG4, H.263, H.264.
- Supports up to 1080p @ 30fps hardware encoding (Mpeg-2/VC1,) video input.
- Size: 512MB DDR2
- Full width 32 bit data bus, single-channel
- SLC NAND Flash: 1GB (Standard)
- Supports SLC NAND Flash: 256M/512M/1GB (OEM optional)
- LCD: 41Pin, 1.0mm pitch, same as Mini2440/Mini6410 displays.
- Touch pad support with one I2C and 3-way interrupts, 1 PWM output
- MiniHDMI HD connector (Type C)
- The LCD controller supports from 3.5 inches to 12.1 inches with screen resolution up to 1024x768.
Network (including wireless)
- 10/100M Ethernet RJ45 interface (using DM9000AEP)
Standard interface resources
- DB9 serial RS232 five lines (shares four pin TTL level serial COM 0)
- Mini USB 2.0 Slave OTG interface
- USB through the 2.0mm interface header
- 1 channel 3.5mm stereo audio output interface
- On board microphone
- External speaker interface (direct drive 8Ω 1W speaker)
- USB Host 2.0 interface
- Standard MicroSD card socket
- 5V DC voltage input
- I2C-EEPROM chip (256byte), mainly used to test the I2C bus
- 4 LED (green)
- 4 Push buton switches
- One Pot on ADC conversion input 0 for test.
- 1 PWM buzzer.
- On board battery backed real-time clock.
External expansion interface resources
- 4 serial connectors: TTL level, 2.0mm spacing;
- CON1, CON2 six-wire serial port - includes 5V and Gnd.
- CON3, CON4 four-wire serial port - includes 5V and Gnd
- JTAG interface: 10pin 2.0mm pitch
- LCD interface: 41pin 1.0mm pitch Chip Block
- MIPI interface: 24pin 2.0mm pitch pin header
- SDIO interface: 20pin 2.0mm pitch
- Access for SD WiFi, SDIO includes SPI and I2C interfaces
- CMOS camera interface: 20pin 2.0mm pitch.
- 8x8 matrix keyboard interface: 20pin 2.0mm pitch
- GPIO interface: 30pin, 2.0mm pitch
- Additional AD input, interrupts, I2S, I2C, SPI PWM port, digital input/output
- Linux-2.6.35 + Qtopia-2.2.0/Qt-4.4.3/Qt-4.7
- Android 2.3 (Linux-2.6.35 kernel)
- Android 4.0 (Linux-3.0 kernel, only to provide the programming file)
- WindowsCE 6.0r3
On Board I/O
Show all connectors and signals.
Debian on SD
Preparing an SD card to install Linux to Flash using Windows.
You will need these files from the DVD or download them here: Mini210S Linux. Superboot.bin
Install the SD-Flasher tool from the DVD or get it here. SD_Flasher Download.
Format the SD in your computer. Use FAT32 formatting. Run-as-administrator the SD-Flasher tool and select Mini210S form the drop down menu.